1. At Hermanus Dental Care we accept cash, credit and debit cards. All treatment costs are payable by the patient directly after every procedure, as the practice does not submit any claims to medical aid providers. This will remain the responsibility of the patient, and invoices/statements will be provided for claiming by the patient.
2. Our treatment is based on your dental health needs and not on your medical aid coverage. It is important that you understand and consent to both the treatment plan and the estimated cost of treatment.
3. It is your right to accept or decline our recommended treatment plan. If you reject or delay recommended treatment, you do so at your own risk.
4. If clinical conditions require change in treatment, details and costs will be provided before proceeding.
5. The practice could charge fees that are above the National Health Reference Price List (NHRPL). The website for the Health Professions Council of South Africa is www.hpcsa.co.za
6. Costs estimates are normally valid for 6 weeks.