At this visit we will take a detailed medical and dental history before discussing your personal dental needs and requests. We will then carry out a full Oral Health Examination which will include the following;
- Oral Cancer Screening by examining the soft tissue lining of your mouth.
- Periodontal examination to establish the health of your gums.
- Clinical examination of your teeth.
- Clinical charting of your existing restorations.
- Examination of your bite and chewing efficiency.
- Examination of your jaw and jaw joint.
- Examination of your lymph nodes and salivary glands.
- X-ray examination of your teeth and jaw bones.
This appointment usually last about 30-60 minutes. We will give you feedback on all our findings before giving you advice on how to maintain or improve your oral health. Any treatment required will be discussed. A full written treatment plan and relevant costing will be provided before proceeding with any treatment.
- Routine Dental Checkups
- Jaw joint problems
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Zoom Teeth Whitening